Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Thursday Edition I

              >shirt:Nordstrom Rack > Maxi: F21 > belt: Cotton On            >shirt: RVCA  > jeans: AE 
                                                               
                               

First, let me introduce you to my beautiful roommate, Squirrel.
Okay, her real name is Elizabeth but I rarely ever call her that.
Squirrel is just way. more. fun.
                    
Living in a house with four beautiful girls, we have ALOT of clothes and so our four separate closets have joined forces to create one shared <huge> closet, a girl's dream come true.

However in college, it is SO easy to roll out of bed in your favorite pair of leggings, zippy, and a messy top knot...so easy. So in leu of our "just rolled out of bed style", Squirrel and I have decided that we will make Thursday our day that we will not snooze 6 times, and actually get up, plan an outfit and do our hair. 

> Soooo today, we embarked on our first "Thursday Edition" and we were only a little late to class after taking these pictures...



PS. its 77 degrees today. I love you California.



xo,

                                   

1 comment: