Sunday, March 24, 2013

Let me introduce you to Parker, Warby Parker.





warby parker.
the best way I've ever spent $95, let me tell you.

I am always on the lookout for a new pair of glasses, preferably stylish and preferably affordable.
A month or so ago, my roommate Kayla told me about this company, Warby Parker, that offers you an amazing deal for an amazing price. cha-ching!

Here's how it works: 


 browse through their collection of frames (womens, mens, sunnies, even monocles for you crazies)
 and make an account to pick out your top 5 favorites.

warby will send you those frames FOR FREE (including shipping) and YOU will have
5 days to try them on...what. a. deal. 


after wearing my favorite pair around for 5 days, I had become attached and a hard time sending the frames back but, again shipping was paid for by Warby. 

I fell in love with the Sugar Maple Wilkie, bought them a few days after with my prescription for only $95, and received them in the mail in less than 5 days!

and You haven't even heard the BEST part yet: for each pair of glasses purchased, Warby Parker gives a pair a way to someone in need...i knowwww. Im not a big TOMS girl so finding another company that gives back to the community was great!

Can you tell I'm a huge Warby Parker fan now? Not to mention their amazing design work on their web site and packaging...



Go check out their website and tell me what you think!


1 comment:

  1. I just ordered my favorite 5 and think the Wilkie is my favorite. But are yours wide? Mine seem to be stretched out or something... They look like a person with a fat face wore them before me. Lol

    ReplyDelete