Monday, January 28, 2013

Twenty - Thirteen Manifesto


Even though we are almost an entire month into T w e n t y T h i r t e e n, I have just now stumbled upon my manifesto for this year. Up until this point I have been thinking, pondering, and dreaming about what this new year will look like – everything from what I have planned already, to what could happen, where I will go, what I will do...so on and so forth. It wasn't until I was laying up in my bed (yes, UP. rockin' the bunk bed this year) that it just dawned upon me...you guessed it! 

>>> D I S C O V E R

[dih-skuhv-er] : 
>> to see, get knowledge of, learn of, find, or find out; gain sight or knowledge of something previously unseen or unknown
>>  to notice or realize
>> to make known; reveal; disclose.

This year I want to discover > learn > find > realize > reveal

I want to d i s c o v e r life in a new light.

D i s c o v e r new eyes to see the beauty that this world covers up.

D i s c o v e r where God already is in my life, that I have previously ignored.

D i s c o v e r what it means for me to be active in community this year.

D i s c o v e r EUROPE!

D i s c o v e r true friendship.

D i s c o v e r what it means to keep up on my blog...haha we shall see.

D i s c o v e r what God has in store for Teig and I.

D i s c o v e r how I can serve right here in America.

D i s c o v e r what opportunities to chase after.

D i s c o v e r what it's like to be a SENIOR in college. whoa.

D i s c o v e r new ways to stay connected with my family, even when we're thousands of miles apart.

D i s c o v e r how to SAVE more and SPEND less. 

D i s c o v e r a way to upkeep in my health and fitness.

D i s c o v e r day-by-day what it means to be ME, in the here and now.

D i s c o v e r my darling adventure of Twenty-Thirteen.




what's your manifesto for 2013?


xo,
















                     

No comments:

Post a Comment