Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Breakfast Lunch and Dinner


Breakfast is BY FAR my most favorite meal. 
Breakfast Lunch Dinner Brunch Linner..You name it. Its a good time for Breakfast!

Today after my morning class, I came home and had an itch to cook! 
Obviously the next thing that popped into my head was Cook >> Breakfast!

Last night while scrolling through Pinterest boards and doing absolutely everything besides homework I came across this recipe for 3...that is correct THREE ingredient pancakes!! 
Praise Him!

So today I scrounged up a 
>> Banana
>>Egg
>> Frozen Blueberries

and proceeded to make these amazing AND healthy pancakes (who knew THAT could exist)


>> I experimented by adding peanut butter to my second pancake! 
     Outcome: Peanut butter definitely took over on taste but made the pancake a lot thicker! 
     Overall: thumbs up!



>> Add in a dirty iced chai <preferably in a hipster mason jar> and you've got a feast!



AND THE BEST PART? 65 calories in 2 pancakes! what. a. deal.

>> Go try them out <any time of the day> and make sure to let me know what you think!

>>Happy Tuesday!

xo 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment