Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Here's to Another 5 Goody.



























Holy Cow! 
5 years...
I was fourteen (barely) and Teig was seventeen. It is our ridiculously cute myspace messages that document that August 8th was the first day that we both had the nerve to tell each other we liked one another for the first time, as if it wasn't obvious already. And so it began. The best adventure I will ever go on in my life...with my redhead by my side. 

God definitely had fun creating our love story. It is rather unique and a little crazy but I wouldn't have had Him design it any other way, especially the last five years. We have taught each other so much. We have been able to go through high school and college together. We've been able to travel to several different places around the world together. We've become each others best friends. We've cried in each others arms and we laughed until we couldn't breathe. We have learned to love with no limit.

As great as it is to look back and think of where we have come in the last five years, I am honestly more excited for the NEXT five years of our lives together. We have so many more milestones coming up...
and I am so excited to start supporting Teig as he starts optometry school.
But before I go off daydreaming again, I just want to say that You, Teigen Paul,mean more than the world to me. I am THE luckiest girl to have a man that loves me the way you do. There are few people in this world who can say they've experienced a love like ours. 

I thank God every day for you Teigen Paul. Thank you for loving me no matter what,
I love you. 

& Here's to another 5 Goody. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment