Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Im Not Dead...





...I promise. I am alive.
You see, when you're thick in the midst of things at school you think to yourself, "oh I'll have all the time in the world to blog during Christmas break." 
Errrrrr. Wrong.
Here I am, less than 5 days left of blissful beautiful break and this little piece of the internet is silent.
I am sorry poor little blog. 
My break has been filled with family time, work...lots of work, coffee catch up sessions with friends, aunti kk and aubrey time, more work, couch lounging, sleep, and soaking up the time I have left of no agenda. {and why again have I not blogged...?}

Here is the Davis Family Christmas Card: edition 2012



Up on deck is "Twenty Twelve in review"... we will see when that actually happens.

Happy New Years All! 



No comments:

Post a Comment