Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Thursday Edition

pants: Calvin Klein boots: F21 shirt: UO jacket: HM
sweater: F21 pants:dELias boots: cathyjean necklace:Target
               


The storm of midterms/papers/quizzes/group projects/yada yada is almost over...and we have survived and managed to put on cute outfits today.

California is a funny state. Last friday we had beautiful 80 degree sunshine and tomorrow its expected to downpour...and then get back up into the 80's by Monday...I wish Washington had that quick of a turn around. 

Do you ever have relationships in your lives that catch you by surprise that leave you feeling entirely too blessed and lucky? God gave me an amazing roommate this year and I am so thankful for Elizabeth. I am so humbled to be able to live life with her...and GUESS WHAT! 
She's so amazing that she was chosen to study abroad in SOUTH AFRICA next FALL! I know! Giraffes and all! I am so incredibly excited for her but a tincy wincy selfish part of me will miss doing this thing called life with her. but hey! we've still got over 2 months left together! lets get going on that bucket list of ours squirrel!  

Goodnight, xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment