Saturday, March 23, 2013

Refreshed

Holy Moly. All two days of  Spring Break Twenty Thirteen have been just what I needed.
In the last 48 hours I have recuperated on sleep...man was I missing those zzzz's.
I have indulged in movie watching, blog reading, sister snuggling.
I have actually started reading a book that is not required "by the next class period." My dad bought me Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg and two chapters in: so far so good!

Part of my goal for this week is to refresh my body with:
1) e n o u g h Sleep
2) a detox diet of juicing
3) a workout a day.

this was this mornings concoction consisting of frozen pineapple, one apple, a spoonful of greek yogurt and ice. (all while my sister ate a plate full of hash browns, eggs and a cinnamon roll...brutal)



I know it's too early to see any major result but I already feel better about myself. If only this routine would work in the reality of my life at school...

Here's to the rest of #sb2013

No comments:

Post a Comment