Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I should be writing a paper.

Yea. so its 22:22...(Im trying to learn military time for my Europe trip ((which is in 53 days!!!...freaking out!) Way to start this post out with a long tangent, Kaleen... Anywho. Its 10:20pm non-militia time, and I have an exam in the morning which I have yet to study for and a paper that I may have just reached that half way point on... to say the least: I am overwhelmed. I am tired. I am anxious to go home. I am partially, pretty much entirely checked out. and I have yet to finish packing for my flight home tomorrow. BESIDES all of that,

I AM AT PEACE. (deep deep down in my soul)
God never fails. God always comforts. God continually provides. God laughs at my doubts. God loves.

I was at a loss last week. I had no direction and quite frankly, I was scared. A' shakin' in ma boots moment.
...and for once in my life, I sat back. I cried out to God and I left it in His hands.
I knew there was simply NOTHING I could do but have faith.
and you know what. God was right there with me, He told me it would be okay if I only trusted in Him.

God never fails.

This week, God provided. God showed his faithfulness and God showed me how important it can be to have faith..even if its the size of a mustard seed. I could go on and on and I am still processing a lot of it but to sum it all up,

He's the man.


So, about those papers....

No comments:

Post a Comment