Thursday, August 2, 2012

A full moon & a goodbye.


He is off! 



We hugged, we kissed and (I) cried in his arms under the full moon tonight. I know I am a little dramatic but I feel like I said goodbye tonight to much more than my redhead. Summer puts us in such a comfortable routine. We have each other and everything that we grew up with surrounding us for three solid months and leaving that is just plain hard. Growing up is not fun and it never gets easier, in my opinion. 

August is a big month this year for both of us.T is starting Optometry school and is moving into a house with people he has never met before. I am starting my junior year at APU and have a leadership position to train for . We are both leaving family and jumping into the craziness of SoCal.
Even though I love being in California with him, this year brings a newness about it that is scary.  Looking back however, the scariest things I have faced have always ended up being the most rewarding in the end. 
I wouldn't want to do this with any one else but him.


Be safe on your drive down Teig, I miss you already.

Its not goodbye, its see ya later...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment