Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Theory.




So I have this theory,
Some of you might agree,

That any day that starts with Friday is a good day.
(I think Rebecca Black would support me in this)

Here is some solid evidence to back that theory up:

1. I woke up for the first time in a week without backpain...Thank you Jesus.

2. It is hotter than Haiti in Azusa but APU is paying for me to blast my AC all day long.

3. I finally got my parking ticket appealed. Hallelujiah I saved $30.

4. My only class today, which is my favorite class, which is usually a 2 hour class, lasted about a half hour today. #graphicdesign

&

Drum roll please....

5 . I am going to see Rascal Flatts tonight in concert with some amazing girls.

That is why Friday is the bombdiggity.
Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment