Sunday, June 17, 2012

That's a Wrap [InstaStyle]

a sparkly watch to make me feel fancy

  The Simplest Yet Greatest of the Week.

a boyfriend who makes a mean coffee

 
















a red "loveseat" where i can sit and be upset over the gloominess of washington...
at least T was in a good mood...as always.

the joy these two babies bring to me when they see my face
and smile. im a lucky one.

our Anthropologie mugs with Blonde decaf after dinner...& i'll
give you one guess as to who picked this cute little mug pair out.
...I was thoroughly impressed myself.


The silly self portrait I sent to T before I headed into work
Silly is what we do best.





And yet another graduation! Congrats Class of '12! You are loved
[Did I really graduate an entire whopping year ago. Wowzers]

A quick little design I came up with for our church's coffee stand.
If you can hand the sugar, diabetics beware, this truly is a
"scrumptious" latte. Yummmmay!

My dad, bless his heart, is the hardest man
on this planet to shop for.
Knowing this I simply threw my gratitude smack dab
 on this vibrant yellow piece
of paper. By the hug I received today, I'd say he liked it.

My best friend at college sent me this
 GORGEOUS turquoise and gold
necklace to me for my birthday.
I literally squealed as I opened the package and
tried it on. M.H. you did it again.
The fashion lords and I thank you bunches.

& to top the whole week off, I must add 
that nothing is quite as comforting
as sitting around the dinner table at home 
playing board games [quite competitively] 
Even better though is daintily drinking dainty sparkling 
strawberry lemonade out of a dainty glass. 
Day Made.






HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADS! You MAKE This World go Round! 

xo
.


No comments:

Post a Comment