Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This is my desk.

It's a week and a half before finals. Life has sped up to full speed. From approx. 7am-2am my day is full of class, homework, projects, papers, work, and keeping up with the rest of my life 

...And Here is my faithful desk.

Covered. Make-up spread across, headphones to keep out unwanted noise, coffee and tea to stay awake, headbands to keep back the crazy hair, highlighters for studying, as well as a random collection of modge podge, sticky notes, business cards, kleenex, notebooks and pictures. 

Pictures of the loved ones I get to go home to in 3 sweet weeks. 

...And all that is standing in between me and Washington is cleaning up this desk, finishing off a 17 unit semester, and packing up this dorm that I have learned to call 'home.' 

If this was twitter: #bittersweet

No matter how excited I am to go home for the summer, APU has become my home away from home & I am not quite sure if Im ready to leave all that I have gained here just yet.


For now,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment